Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hey There....Again!

Happy New Year to you!! I have always been a sucker for a new year, changing seasons, and newness in general. It's like a rebirth or an awakening. I love getting to have a somewhat tangible way to refocus. Whether it's ringing in the New Year with renewed hope or feeling the freshness that a weather change brings (confession: I'm missing Spring and Summer TERRIBLY), I just love the feeling of restoration that comes with it. There is nothing more satisfying to me than waking up when the leaves start changing back into green and Spring is finally revisiting (Can you tell I'm dreaming?!).

HOPE. It all brings HOPE.

So, with this New Year and it's HOPE, I'm working on one thing: myself. This is the year for me to really focus on who I am to be. Most importantly, who God wants me to be. I have desires to get healthy in all areas of life: Spiritually, Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically. I'm going to work on saying "No" more often and not selling out just because of peer pressure (how old am I again?! ha!). I know I'm still going to drop the ball, but I truly want to work on ME! So get ready!

I really want to know what goals, dreams, and HOPES YOU have, so let me know!! Here's to a new year! CHEERS!!

Christina

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! This year remember that NO is a complete sentence.:) I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Loading...